Saturday, February 15, 2020

NXT TakeOver Portland | Predictions

NXT has now taken over this blog and will TakeOver Portland on Sunday night. It promises to be a great show to watch judging by the match card. I have included my predictions as you can see. 

Dakota Kai vs. Tegan Nox (Street fight)
I believe that Tegan won a quick match on NXT TV so it's logic that Dakota gets the win here. 50-50 and allPredicted Winner: Dakota Kai

NXT Tag Team Championship Match - Undisputed Era (c) vs. The BroserWeights 
The U.E have already lost the North American Championship. Could tag team gold follow suit? I think so. Predicted Winners: The BroserWeights. 

NXT North American Championship Match - Keith Lee (c) vs. Dominik Dijakovic 
Keith Lee just won the North American Championship from Roderick Strong so he isn't losing here. Predicted Winner: Keith Lee.

Finn Balor vs. Johnny Gargano
This is going to be a very good match. Potential show stealer. 
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor.

NXT Women's Championship Match - Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Bianca Belair
I see this match ending with a "unintentional assist" by Charlotte Flair thus helping the champion remain. I sound like Yoda here don't I? Predicted Winner: Rhea Ripley. 

I'm not usually a fan of triple threat matches to be honest, however, I want to see Bianca be inserted in the WrestleMania match because she deserves that opportunity. 

NXT Championship Match - Adam Cole (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa 
If my predictions are anything to go by, I have Adam Cole as the only champion in the U.E going in this match. I believe he will remain after this match too. "Goldie" isn't coming back to Ciampa. Not this Sunday anyway. Predicted Winner: Adam Cole (Bay-Bay)


That is it for the predictions, Very much looking forward to watching the event. Enjoy if you're watching it too. Until next time. Thanks for reading.